Terms and Conditions
This is www.largemanchester.com , a website operated by Large Publishing. Large Publishing is a company that is registered in the UK with Company Number 6673287 and with a registered address Large Publishing Limited, Suite 1A, Shire Business Park, Wainwright Road, Worcester, WR4 9FA.
Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using the website.
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by us or third parties. Subject only to the provisions about using RSS Feeds below, as a visitor to this website you may download a single copy of the material on this website on a single computer for your own private viewing/listening purposes only. Single copies of pages from this website may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. No copying or distribution of material on this website for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. No photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of this website is permitted without our prior written consent except as may be reasonably necessary to use the website. Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on this website are reserved to Large Publishing.
You agree not to use this website:• to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website except where expressly permitted on the website;
• to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from this website to any third party except where expressly permitted on this website;
• in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
• to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
• to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
• in any way that might infringe third party rights or that might bring Large Publishing or any of its subsidiaries into disrepute.
If you send any text, images, audio or other content to this website you accept that the files sent, and all rights therein, become the sole property of Large Publishing and that we shall have the right to use that content in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all known and discovered mediums and for all purposes and we shall have the right to make it available to the public on this website and otherwise. All material must comply with the rules on User Content Pages, set out below. We may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to us.
Information and availability
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Large Publishing or any of its brands. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on this website be relied upon in place of professional advice. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given on this website before entering into any commitment based upon them.
Links to other websites
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the website.
The following are trade marks of Large Publishing or its parent or sister companies and which may be registered in certain jurisdictions:1. Large Manchester2. Large Students
No use of these trade marks is to be made by you except for the purpose of referring to Large Publishing or its associated brands lawfully and in good faith only.
User Content Pages - Rules of Acceptable Use
Comments, message boards, personal profiles and any discussion forums or pages of the website where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. Your use of these forums and the website generally is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the forums and the website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
• You may not use obscene or offensive language or post obscene or offensive material.
• You may not place on the website any material which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate.
• You may not post any material on the website which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential.
• You may not post any material on the website (including contact details, last names, telephone numbers, street addresses or other identifying information of private individuals or public figures) which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself.
• You may not place on the website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
• You may not place on the site any material belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it.
• You may not place on the site any material where the use by Large Publishing, or any third party licensed or permitted by Large Publishing, will give rise to any third party claims.
• You may not place any links on the website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Rules of Acceptable Use.
• You may not place on the website advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use the website for any commercial purposes (which would include using the website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services).
• You may not use the website to solicit information from anyone under the age of 18;
• You may not place on the website any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters.
• You grant Large Publishing the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, translate and distribute any material you place on the site.
• Whilst we do not pre-screen submissions placed on our online forums, we do have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to review, edit, move or delete any material submitted to our online forums.
• Large Publishing accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on our online forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
• You agree to indemnify Large Publishing, its associated companies and its representatives and employees from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, contributions or other submissions to our online forums, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our online forums or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
• You may only access the User Content Pages and become a registered user of the website if you are 18 years or older. We accept no liability if you misrepresent your age in order to access these pages.
Removal of content - Content objections
If you object to the publication of any material placed on our online forums (or anywhere else on this website) please let us know by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
Competition terms and conditions
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid and enforceable.
Variation of these Terms & Conditions of Use
Large Publishing reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Use shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law and in particular, and notwithstanding any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be limited or excluded in any way.These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.